We help Not-for-Profit Organisations to reduce risk, boost employee happiness, increase efficiencies and productivity & in many cases reduce costs
Increase profit, productivity and employee job satisfaction while decreasing risk. Contact us today to see how this would work for your business.
“No bull. No buck-passing. We help our clients reach their goals, through planned technology. Simple.”
CoreMind Founder, David Kellam
CoreMind is a specialist IT service provider for the Not-for-Profit industry. We increase employee efficiency and job satisfaction while reducing risk.
NOT ALL IT COMPANIES ARE CREATED EQUAL
We offer end-to-end IT services, with incredible breadth of knowledge and depth of technical skill. We also manage all your technology vendors, ensuring you get the best systems and support, not just those available from one vendor.
We provide strategic IT consulting services, designed for Not-for-Profit Organisations, operating as a part-time, as needed CIO/CTO or providing project-based advice on innovative capability or transformative business workflows.
We specialise in developing innovative and transformative IT systems for Not-for-Profit Organisations, and commercial businesses looking to create an unfair competitive advantage through unique IT systems.
The CoreMind unique service proposition
- Not-for-Profit Specialist
- Integrated strategy, systems and custom software
- People-focused, highest service levels
- End-to-end solutions
- Transparency and accountability
- Commitment to innovation and best-practice IT solutions
- We don’t just manage equipment, we manage staff workflow, training and organisational strategy
- We are open-source/Linux specialists
CoreMind is a boutique technology company that offers a comprehensive range of services to suit Not-for-Profit Organisations, IT Company Melbourne and small to medium commercial businesses. Our three-pillared approach of providing traditional infrastructure and support, consulting services and software development provides our clients with better-integrated systems and a true single-point-of-accountability for IT.
Our services include:
- IT and communications consulting
- Provision of IT Director capability on a part-time, or as-required basis
- Implementation of system upgrades
- Fully-managed IT and network solutions
- Custom workflow software
- “Best of breed” for large IT systems adapted for smaller businesses with high performance back-up, security and monitoring.
- Open source experts – you can do incredible things with software without prohibitive licensing fees or ongoing costs to pay. You also need less hardware.
- Centralised backup means no need for individual workstations to be backed up.
Ask us about our integrated strategy, IT systems and custom software.
At CoreMind our commitment is to efficiently manage IT, realise technology plans, boost productivity, save money and harness IT innovation. We keep it simple, so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your IT support is in expert hands.
Call us on 1300 88 99 25 or (03) 9993 0400 or complete the form below, to start a conversation with us.