Blocks of Time
CMD charges time in blocks of 10 per hour at the rates below:
- Junior Technician: 0.9 block
- Mid-Level Technician: 1 block
- Senior Technician: 1.1 block
- CTO Level: 1.6 blocks
- Director Level: 2.2 blocks
The Number of blocks included in CMD packages are as per the following table:
The CMD package schedule is available here: http://bit.ly/24U2V14
CMD will quote on a project on an “as-needed” basis and provide estimates of effort.
- Travel within Melbourne CBD (Including Southbank): 10 blocks of time
- Each 10 kms outside of CBD: 20 blocks of time
- Interstate Travel: Minimum charge of 100 blocks of time
Any costs directly associated to works provided to the CLIENT will be on-charged to the CLIENT with reasonable Administration costs applied. These may include, but not be limited to the following: Taxi or other hire vehicle costs, printing costs directly associated with BAU or Project Works, consumable media, licenses, software, or other items of expense which are utilised solely for the provision of services to the CLIENT.